Old Rendcombian Society
The Old Rendcombian Society is an organisation consisting of past pupils, teachers and parents that provides regular updates on the school while organising special reunions and events each year.
The Old Rendcombian Society meets three times every year giving members the opportunity to meet with old classmates and see how the school has developed since their time here.
The OId Rendcombian Society acts as an excellent way to keep in touch with past pupils and teachers and receive updates on key developments within the college.
Membership to the society provides a range of benefits including:
- The annual newsletter summarising all the news throughout the year from both the school and the Old Rendcombian Community.
- Invitation to the annual summer reunion held at the college including guided tours of the school and lunch.
- Sporting fixtures arranged at the colleges state of the arts sports facilities against either against college teams or other alumni and when possible other alumni associations.
- Sports include: Hockey, rugby, cricket and lacrosse. Other sporting fixtures can be arranged on request.
- Invitation to a host of major social events including Anniversary balls.
- Support in organising any reunions you may wish to arrange using the Societies network of contacts.
- Access to Old Rendcombian Merchandise such as prints of the school and clothing.
Most pupils pay the ‘life subscription’ through a regular amount during their time at the school leaving nothing/little to pay when they leave.
Old Rendcombians who have left school within 5 years, as well as current pupils, are eligible to apply for a travel bursary through The Old Rendcombian Society.
Individuals or groups who wish to undertake travel can be awarded up to £1,500 per annum in order to fund travel of an educational or of another worthwhile nature.
Application forms can be obtained from Mr Alex Brealy at Rendcomb College or Via the Old Rendcombian website here.
The closing date for applications are as follows:
- Current Pupils: Sunday, 6 January 2019 – Please hand all applications to your house staff
- Old Rendcombians (left school in the past 5 years): Sunday, 20 January 2019 – Please email your application Jane Gunner at email@example.com
To contact the Old Rendcombian Society please visit www.oldrendcombian.org.uk and fill in the form under the ‘Contact’ section.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries regarding The Old Rendcombian Society or its services.
You may also get in touch using the Old Rendcombian Facebook page which is used as a forum for keeping in touch with members, organising events and contacting the Society directly.
Please contact Jane Gunner about becoming a member of the Old Rendcombian Society:
Mrs Jane Gunner