All parents, Guardians and carers with children or young adults attending Rendcomb College from Nursery to Sixth Form are automatically members of our Parents' Association, the RCPA, and support and involvement is welcomed and actively encouraged.
Parents from the Junior and Senior School work together to create an active, united and supportive school community, which embodies the Rendcomb College family school ethos, enriching and benefiting pupils, parents and staff alike by:
- Welcoming new parents to the school community and offering all parents the opportunity to be involved as much, or as little, as time or inclination dictate
- Creating memorable and fun events that bring us closer together as a community
- Supporting staff by organising special events for the children
- Enhancing communication between parents and between parents and staff
- Helping parents to build friendship groups and support networks
- Providing a platform for parents and staff to raise general issues or present ideas
- Raising money for worthy causes and the enrichment of our children's school experience by donating additional facilities and supporting pupil-led enhancement initiatives.
Maxine Wells – Chair and member of the Finance Committee
Ellie Rixon – Social Chair
Kate Admasu – Treasurer and member of the Finance Committee
Louise Jones – Secretary
Hayley Day – Finance Committee